Shure SM57 – dynamic instrument microphone
$189.00 inc GST
Shure SM57 is a wired, dynamic microphone that is the most popular choice for a professional musician who wants to mic up their amplified or acoustic instrument such as a guitar amp or bass amp, saxophone, trumpet or drums. It is used on stages and in studios around the world.
Shure SM57 is a wired, dynamic microphone that is used to mic up amplified or acoustic instruments such as a guitar amp, bass amp, saxophone, trumpet or drums. It is used on stages and in studios around the world.
The contoured frequency response with its presence rise, helps the instrument cut better through the main mix. The extremely effective cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and will simply record what you point at it while rejecting sound from the rear.
Shure SM57 – Features
- Contoured frequency response for clean, instrumental reproduction and rich vocal pickup.
- Professional-quality reproduction for drum, percussion, and instrument amplifier miking.
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while reducing background noise.
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise.
- Extremely durable under the heaviest use.
- Frequency response: 40 to 15,000 Hz.
|Unit of Measure|| |
- Transducer Type : Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response from: 40 Hz
- Frequency Response to: 15 KHz
- Sensitivity (dBV/Pa): -54,5 dBV/Pa
- Sensitivity (mV/Pa): 1,88 mV/Pa
- Weight: 284 g
- Frequency Repsonse Curve: