DPA d:vote 4099G – clip microphone for guitar
$699.00 inc GST
DPA d:vote 4099G is a miniature super-cardioid condenser microphone for PA amplification and live recording of acoustic guitar, mandolin, ukulele and dobro. The mounting system allows the placement of the microphone to be optimised for sound quality.
DPA d:vote 4099G is a miniature super-cardioid condenser microphone for PA amplification and live recording of acoustic guitar, mandolin, ukulele and dobro.
The mounting system allows the placement of the microphone to be optimised for sound quality that is considerably more natural than an internal microphone or pick-up. It is designed so as to never scratch or mark your instrument. The 4099G fits instruments with a body depth between 35 mm (1.4 in) and 122 mm (4.8 in).
DPA d:vote 4099G – Features
- high level gain-before-feedback
- compatible with all major wireless systems
- very flexible mounting – can adjust position with one hand
- clip will nor mark or scratch instrument
- optional cables and gooseneck extender to optimise sweet spot
DPA d:vote 4099G – Optional accessories
- DPA GE4099 – Gooseneck Extension. Standard gooseneck length is 140 mm (5.5 in), which can be altered with the optional gooseneck extension unit, adding another 50% to the length, helping to achieve exactly the sweet spot for the instrument.
- DPA DAO4099 – Double Cable.
- DPA CM1618B00 – 1.6 mm Cable
- DPA CM2218B00 – 2.2 mm Cable, heavy duty cable designed for PA/live gigs.
- DPA DAD6034 – adaptor for Sennheiser Evolution
- DPA DAD6010 – adaptor for Shure TA4F
- DPA DAD6003 – adaptor for Sennheiser SK 50/250/3063/5012
- DPA DAD6001-BC – adaptor for XLR (P48) with belt clip
- DPA DAD4099-BC – adaptor for XLR (P48) with low cut
- DPA DAD3056 – adaptor for Lectrosonics LM, SM and UM
DPA d:vote 4099G – Video
|Unit of Measure|| |
|Principle of operation:||Pressure gradient|
|Cartridge type:||Pre-polarized condenser|
|Frequency range:||20 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Frequency range, ± 2 dB, 20 cm (7.9 in) distance:||80 Hz to 15 kHz with 2 dB soft boost at 10 to 12 kHz, Second order low-cut filter at 80 Hz with DAD4099-BC|
|Sensitivity, nominal, ±3 dB:||6 mV/Pa; – 44,5 dB re. 1 V/Pa|
|Equivalent noise level A-weighted:||Typ. 23 dB(A) re. 20 µPa (max. 26 dB(A))|
|S/N ratio, re. 1 kHz at 1 Pa (94 dB SPL):||71 dB|
|Total harmonic distortion (THD):||<1 % up to 123 dB SPL peak; <1 % up to 120 dB SPL RMS sine|
|Dynamic range:||100 dB|
|Max. SPL, peak before clipping:||142 dB|
|Output impedance:||From MicroDot: 30 to 40 ohm, from DAD4099-BC: 100 ohm|
|Cable drive capability:||300 m (984 ft) with DAD4099-BC|
|Output balance principle:||Signal balanced with DAD4099-BC XLR adapter|
|Common Mode Rejection Ratio (CMRR):||> 60 dB at 50 Hz to 15 kHz with DAD4099-BC XLR adapter|
|Power supply:||Min. 5 V to max. 50 V through DPA adapter for wireless systems; 48 V phantom power ±4 V with DAD4099-BC XLR adapter|
|Current consumption:||1.5 mA; 3.5 mA with DAD4099-BC XLR adapter|
|Weight:||36 g (1.27 oz)|
|Capsule diameter:||5.4 mm (0.2 in)|
|Microphone length:||45 mm (1.8 in)|
|Cable length:||1.8 m (6 ft)|
|Polarity:||Positively increasing sound pressure produces positive going voltage at MicroDot pin (and pin 2 on DAD4099-BC XLR adapter)|
|Operating temperature range:||-40 °C to 45 °C (-40 °F to 113 °F)|
|Relative humidity:||Up to 90 %|
|Gooseneck, length:||140 mm (5.5 in)|
|Holder:||Fits instruments with a body depth between 35 mm (1.4 in) and 122 mm (4.8 in)|